So finals are over - and yes, Ryan and I are twins because my name is also 4.0, yo :) - It's INSANELY COLD here because it's dark all the time and you have to walk a lot and have no central heat... so, my friends, that spells excuse for buying a winter coat with a furry (fake fur) hood - It makes me look like an Eskimo but hey, I'm warm. I'm off to the south tomorrow to visit Bo and family and back here Tuesday to celebrate Christmas with Karen and family... Mom and Dad come Wednesday... They leave on the 31st to go to the states and I fly the opposite direction to see Simone in Germany for New Years... I fly back to Madrid on the 3rd and then to Alabama on the 4th... I will be in Huntsville until January 13th when I fly back to Madrid... No, no traveling will be done while in Huntsville... I will be seeing peeps, cooking (I miss it more than I ever thought that I would), working out a lot (I've been doing mucho cardio and walking here but am in need of pilates/yoga/weights) and writing my Virginia essays... I would love to travel around to see everyone but it's going to be easier for me if I stay put while I'm there... I'll set up a booth in the front yard :P
I thought about coming back home to finish prerequisites but I am going to give it one last semester before I move state-side for good come May... Then Vandy or UVa, depending on who accepts me and all that stuff :)
So, if you want to swing by Huntspatch in early January I'd love to see you - if not, no worries, I will see you upon my grand entrance back into the good ole US of A come May...
Pictures:
El Retiro park
Christmas lights



1 comment:
I think you look cute in your coat.
I'll see you at the booth!
Oh, and congrats, Ms. 4.0. WhooHoo!
Love you!
Post a Comment